Lan-Fair Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member owned, and member directed financial institution. Offices are in Lancaster and Pickerington.
The credit union was founded with a federal charter in 1966 by a group of Lancaster and Fairfield County School Employees that believed an alternative to traditional banking was needed for County School personnel.
Lan-Fair FCU now serves a number of select employee groups. Unlike the trend in recent years to convert to community charters to serve everyone living in a given community, Lan-Fair FCU has only expanded by uniting with other Credit Unions and adding select employee groups.
A dedicated staff and enlightened board of directors have built and developed Lan-Fair FCU into the financial institution needed and desired by the members served.
Groups within the field of membership include:
- Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation Employees
- Amanda Local School District Employees
- Berne Union Local School District Employees
- Bloom Carroll Local School District Employees
- Catholic Parish Members in Lancaster, Ohio
- City of Lancaster Employees
- City of Pickerington Employees
- Crown Cork and Seal
- Drew Shoe Corporation Employees
- Eastwood Healthcare
- Echo Manor Extended Care Center
- Fairfield County District Library Employees
- Fairfield County Drug and Alcohol Recovery Center Employees
- Fairfield County School Employees
- Fairfield County Employees
- Fairfield Medical Center Employees and Medical, Technical, Volunteer Staff and their Employees practicing at FMC
- Fairfield Metropolitan Housing Authority Employees
- Fairfield Union Local School District Employees
- Hospice of Fairfield County Employees
- Darrell Karshner Sales, Inc. Employees
- Laidlaw Transportation Employees
- Lan-Fair Federal Credit Union Employees
- Lan-Fair Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care, Inc. Employees
- Lancaster City School Employees
- Lancaster Glass Corporation Employees
- Lawyers Title, Inc. of Lancaster
- Liberty Union Local School District Employees
- Meals on Wheels Older Adult Alternatives of Fairfield County, Inc.
- Memac Employees
- Olivedale Senior Citizens Center
- Owens Corning Corporation (Ashville) Employees
- Petermann Employees working in Fairfield County
- Pickerington Local School District Employees
- Pickerington Food Pantry
- Porta Kleen
- Stebelton & Snider, LPA
- Superior Fibers, Inc.
- Walnut Township Local School District Employees
- Westerman Companies Employees
- The Whitestone Group
- Violet Township of Fairfield County Employees
- Zane Health Corporation Employees
- Zanesville Mold Division, a subsidiary of Anchor Glass Container Inc. Employees
Retirees of all groups within the field of membership are eligible for membership. Immediate family members of the credit union membership may also join Lan-Fair Federal Credit Union.
ONCE A MEMBER ALWAYS A MEMBER